Pension Mlino lies on the coastline of Lake Bled, in the village of Mlino, one of the original settlements of Bled. From here you have a unique view of the lake and its pearls, the island and the castle.
A pleasant, approximately 1 kilometre long pathway leads to the centre of Bled. A famous Vila Bled lies in the near vicinity of our pension.
In front of our pensions pletnas are awaiting to take you to a wishing bell on the island or you can rent a boat and row to the island.
How to find us?
- By the road from Bled to Bohinj
- 1km from the centre of Bled, in the village of Mlino
- Free parking for our guests
- Mlino bus stop is right in front of our pension
- The next stop after the main bus station
- Bus from Bled to Bohinj or from Ljubljana to Bohinj
- Bled Jezero railway station, 2km – a half an hour walk, a taxi
- Lesce – Bled railway station, 5km – a bus to Bohinj, a taxi